Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Handling
- On-line freight methods can be Prepaid, Collect, or 3rd Party Bill or free with a qualifying order. Prepaid charges are given a freight quote of what the charges will be before you confirm the order. This is based on using Delta Apparel's preferred carriers and negotiated discounts. The quoted amount will be added to the invoice for you to pay. Delta Apparel will select the carrier for Prepaid shipments. If you would like to select a preferred carrier of your own, select your carrier, and change the freight method to collect or 3rd Party Bill before confirming your order. Utilize the comments section prior to confirming the order to write additional information that will help our transportation group efficiently route your specified carrier's truck.
- Freight charges are F.O.B Knoxville (Tennessee), Santa Fe Springs (California), Cranbury (New Jersey), Miramar (Florida), Batavia (Illinois), and Coppell (Texas). Freight charges are calculated based on Delta Apparel negotiated freight discounts. This is calculated and shown to you prior to completing the order so items and ship to location can be selected and the freight cost determined based on the specifics of the order. These quotes are for Prepaid freight method only. If you do not like the freight quote, or have a specific truck carrier of your own, then select 3rd Party Bill as the freight method and select your own carrier.
- There is no minimum purchase required.
Terms of Payment
- All internet orders are required to be pre-paid Credit Card unless you have been approved for NET terms. NET terms are available with approved credit. See the link at the bottom of the page under FORMS, download our credit application and fax your completed application to our credit department at 678-755-6909 for review.
- By accepting shipments on open terms, the customer agrees to all of the terms and conditions of Delta Apparel's Credit Policy set forth below.
- If a customer's check is returned marked "Insufficient Funds" or "NSF", Delta Apparel reserves the right to charge a $30.00 handling fee.
- Any order that brings the total amount owed by a customer over its established line of credit is subject to having the order held until the account is paid down within the established line of credit.
- If a customer's account becomes past due, orders are subject to being held until the past due condition is cleared up.
- Payments on account must be received by Delta Apparel on or before the stated account becomes past due. Delta Apparel reserves the right to assess a finance charge of 1.5% of the highest allowed by applicable state law (whichever is lower) of the unpaid balance per month or when payment is made.
- If Delta Apparel places a customer's account which is past due in the hands of a third party for collection, the customer shall pay, in addition to the balance owed and any accrued finance charges and regardless of whether or not suit if filed, and collection costs charged to Delta Apparel by the third party for collection.
- If there is any change in the ownership or corporate structure of the customer's business, the customer must notify the credit department of Delta Apparel before Delta Apparel will alter any quantity in place. This notification must be given by way of certified mail.
- Delta Apparel reserves the right to access credit information on any and/or all Principles of applicant's business.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards for payment. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all credit card purchases except where prohibited by law.
Country of Origin
- Delta Apparel reserves the right to select the country of origin and distribution on all Delta Apparel products.
- Contact customer service at 1.800.285.4456 to cancel an order. Delta Apparel is continually striving to ship at-once orders quickly, and same day picking and shipping is often achieved. Orders that have shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Delta Apparel can only ship within the United States. If you are located outside of the United States we can ship to a freight forwarder of your choice within the contiguous US. You can then export the goods to your location. Also, payment method must be a United States based credit card or bank wire drawn on a United States based bank.
- If you would like to place an order to be paid via Wire Transfer, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-285-4456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are committed to selling garments to businesses who resell the garments to other businesses or consumers. We sell blank activewear garments that are designed for screen printing and embroidery. If you are an end consumer that is purchasing these items for personal consumption, please remit sales tax to your local state taxing authority.
Returns and ExchangesReturns
- All returns must be pre-approved and accompanied by a return authorization number. All claims must be made within 5 business days of shipment, including shipping issues and defective merchandise. A return authorization number is required before any goods can be returned. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the customer. Delta Apparel reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking charge per carton with a $10.00 minimum, on any cartons returned and any applicable shipping charges. RA's will be cancelled if not returned in 15 business days.
- Any goods printed, relabeled, washed or otherwise not in original condition will not be accepted. Irregulars and Emphasis goods are non-returnable. It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify accuracy of style, color, size and quantity prior to embellishment.
- Please contact customer service at 1-800-285-4456, your local sales representative or online at www.deltaapparel.com with any questions.
- It is critical to pre-test before printing the entire order. While some of our fabrics and colors are suitable for sublimation printing, high polyester content fabrics are at risk of dye migration during the printing process- resulting in dye bleeding and thermomigration (spot staining).
- The critical element in polyester printing is accurate temperature control thru the dryer, flash and post-dryer – use a triple stack method to allow extra cooling time before stacking on top of each other to avoid image ghosting and dye migration. Use low bleed, high opacity special polyester inks on all polyester and polyester blend products. It is advisable to consult with your ink supplier.
- Delta Apparel does not assume any responsibility for decoration problems or returns due to dye bleeding, thermomigration and ghosting.